Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6417
Session Year 2021
AN ACT REQUIRING BACKGROUND CHECKS FOR CERTAIN EMPLOYEES OF YOUTH CAMPS AND YOUTH SPORTS COACHES, TRAINERS AND INSTRUCTORS.
To require youth camp employees who are eighteen years of age or older to submit to a comprehensive background check.
Public Hearing Testimony
Committee on Children
- 02/18/2021 American Civil Liberties Union of Connecticut
- 02/18/2021 Bye, Beth, Commissioner-Office of Early Childhood
- 02/18/2021 Cattelan, John-CT Alliance of YMCAs
- 02/18/2021 DeFilippo, Olivia-Connecticut Alliance to End Sexual Violence
- 02/18/2021 Garbart, Keith-Connecticut Camping Association
- 02/18/2021 Learned, Denise, CEO-Camp Hazen YMCA
- 02/18/2021 National Council of Youth Sports