Raised H.B. No. 6412
Session Year 2011
AN ACT CONCERNING THE SMALL TOWN ECONOMIC ASSISTANCE PROGRAM.
To encourage regional cooperation by making small town economic assistance grants available to groups of municipalities.
Public Hearing Testimony
Planning and Development Committee
- 03/02/2011 Brian H. Sear, Canterbury First Selectman
- 03/02/2011 Brian Sear, Canterbury First Selectman
- 03/02/2011 Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
- 03/02/2011 Martin Mador, Sierra Club - Connecticut Chapter
- 03/02/2011 Ron Angelo, Acting Commissioner, Department of Economic and Community Development
- 03/02/2011 Susan Merrow, Chair, Board of Trustees, 1000 Friends of Connecticut