Raised H.B. No. 6404
Session Year 2021
AN ACT FUNDING THE DEBT-FREE COMMUNITY COLLEGE PROGRAM.
To provide funding for the debt-free community college program by (1) transferring funds from the Philanthropic Match account, (2) transferring any revenue from the Connecticut Lottery Corporation's online lottery offerings, and (3) requiring the Board of Regents for Higher Education to establish an endowment fund to receive donations for such purpose.
Public Hearing Testimony
Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee
- 03/04/2021 Board, John
- 03/04/2021 Bradbury, Sean, Senior Director Gov Rleations-CSCU
- 03/04/2021 Chalmers, Maureen, President-Congress of CT Community Colleges
- 03/04/2021 Looney, Martin-CT Senate Democrats
- 03/04/2021 Maisfehit, MLIS, Lillian, Reference - Instruction Librarian-Gateway Community College
- 03/04/2021 Maroney, Eric
- 03/04/2021 Russo, MA LADC, Eileen, Professor - Program Coordinator Drug - Alcohol Recovery Program-Gateway Community College
- 03/04/2021 Senate Democrats-CGA
- 03/04/2021 Sesankar, Colena, PhD
- 03/04/2021 Widness, Jennifer, President-CCIC