Substitute for H.B. No. 6403
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING A CHILDREN IN CARE BILL OF RIGHTS AND EXPECTATIONS AND THE SIBLING BILL OF RIGHTS.
To create a Children in Care Bill of Rights and Expectations for foster children and to require caseworkers to annually provide the Sibling Bill of Rights to foster children.
Public Hearing Testimony
Committee on Children
- 02/28/2019 Currey, Jeff, State Representative
- 02/28/2019 Doherty, Margaret, Executive Director-Connecticut Alliance of Foster - Adoptive Families
- 02/28/2019 Dorantes, Vannessa, Commissioner-Department of Children and Families
- 02/28/2019 Eagan, Sarah, Child Advocate-Office of the Child Advocate
- 02/28/2019 Hamilton, Susan, Director- Delinquency Defense and Child Protection-Office of the Chief Public Defender
- 02/28/2019 Kelleher, Deb, Executive Director-Annie C Courtney Foundation
- 02/28/2019 Luczak, Stephanie, LMSW
- 02/28/2019 Nelson, Jessica-Connecticut Voices for Children
- 02/28/2019 Panico, Elizabeth, Legal Student Intern-Center for Children s Advocacy