H.B. No. 6398
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING OCCUPATIONAL LICENSING AND PERSONS WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES.
To create equity and opportunity for economic stability for individuals with criminal histories.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 02/14/2017 Farrell, Lindsay, State Director-Connecticut Working Families Organization
- 02/14/2017 Horvath, Joe, Asst Policy Director-Yankee Institute
- 02/14/2017 McGuire, David , Executive Director-ACLU-CT
- 02/14/2017 Pelletier, Lori, President-Connecticut AFL-CIO
- 02/14/2017 Sharp, Cheryl, Deputy Director-Commission on Human Rights and Opportunties
- 02/16/2017 Bhatt, Alok, Policy Analyst-Commission on Equity and Opportunity