Raised H.B. No. 6397
Session Year 2009
AN ACT CONCERNING OPEN SPACE PRESERVATION.
To allow municipalities to impose a buyer's tax on certain real property transactions, to be used to purchase or protect open space, forest land, farm land or waterfront property, to remediate brownfields or for other environmental projects.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/18/2009 Connecticut Association of Realtors
- 02/18/2009 Connecticut Builders Association of Connecticut, Inc.
- 02/18/2009 David Bingham MD
- 02/18/2009 Eric Hammerling
- 02/18/2009 Ralph Eno, First Selectman Town of Lyme
- 02/18/2009 Rivers Alliance of Connecticut
- 02/18/2009 Sierra Club
- 02/18/2009 Working Lands Alliance