Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6396
Session Year 2013
AN ACT CONCERNING LIVABLE COMMUNITIES.
To foster the design and development of livable communities in which Connecticut residents can age in place.
Public Hearing Testimony
Select Committee on Aging
- 02/26/2013 AARP
- 02/26/2013 Deb Migneault Commission on Aging
- 02/26/2013 Dianne Stone Newington Senior and Disabled Center
- 02/26/2013 Jane Jervis HomeHaven
- 02/26/2013 Jennifer Kyer
- 02/26/2013 Mag Morelli LeadingAge CT
- 02/26/2013 Marie Allen CT Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- 02/26/2013 Nancy Shaffer State Long Term Care Ombudsman
- 02/26/2013 Roderick Bremby Dept of Social Services (DSS)