H.B. No. 6376
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING MOTOR VEHICLE INSPECTORS AS PEACE OFFICERS.
To redefine "peace officer" to include a motor vehicle inspector who is certified as a police officer and make conforming changes.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 02/14/2019 Bridge, Donald
- 02/14/2019 Browne Jr., Stafford
- 02/14/2019 Green, Garfield
- 02/14/2019 Lemieux, Paul
- 02/14/2019 Pavalock-D Amato, Cara, Representative
- 02/14/2019 Vera, Brenda Liz, Inspector-Department of Motor Vehicles
- 02/14/2019 Vieweg, William
- 02/14/2019 Wrinn, Judeen, Commissioner-Department of Motor Vehicles