Substitute for H.B. No. 6362
Session Year 2013
AN ACT CONCERNING THE TRANSPARENCY AND ACCESSIBILITY OF THE REGULATIONS OF CONNECTICUT STATE AGENCIES.
To implement the Governor's budget recommendations.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 02/25/2013 Christopher R. Drake, on behalf of the Governor
- 02/25/2013 Jonathan C. Stock, Government Relations Chair of the Southern New England Law Librarians Association
- 02/25/2013 Legal Assistance Resource Center of Connecticut, Inc.
- 02/25/2013 Pamela Booth, Administrator for the Legislative Regulations Review Committee
- 02/25/2013 Peter M. Gioia, Vice President & Economist for the Connecticut Business and Industry Association
- 02/25/2013 Secretary of the State Denise Merrill
- 02/25/2013 Stephen N. Ment, on behalf of the State of Connecticut Judicial Branch