Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6319
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING PAYMENT RECOVERIES AND INCENTIVES UNDER PUBLIC ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS.
To notify family members of deceased persons when the state is claiming their estates for public assistance debt and make permanent a pilot incentive program for providers who deliver public assistance for less than the contracted amount of payment.
Public Hearing Testimony
Human Services Committee
- 02/16/2021 Aleia, Alan, CFO-Southeastern Council on Alcoholism
- 02/16/2021 Ardrey, Doug, CFO-SARAH, Inc.
- 02/16/2021 Beauregard, Kimberly, Presiddent - CEO-Intercommunity Health Care
- 02/16/2021 Blazejowski, Becky, Chief Financial Officer-MidState Arc, Inc.
- 02/16/2021 Clayton, Brianna
- 02/16/2021 Cook, Roberta, CEO-BHcare
- 02/16/2021 Emery, Christina, Executive Director-Prime Time House
- 02/16/2021 Evarts, Win, Executive Director-The Arc of Connecticut
- 02/16/2021 Forrester, Alice, CEO-Clifford W. Beers Guidance Clinic, Inc.
- 02/16/2021 Freeberg, Tammy, VP of Strategy - Planning-The Village for Families - Children
- 02/16/2021 Gates, Heather, President-CEO-Community Health Resources
- 02/16/2021 Gentes, Nancy, Executive Director-Madonna Place, Inc.
- 02/16/2021 Grant, Michelle, Director of Finance-The Caring Community of Connecticut
- 02/16/2021 Iovanna, Linda, CEO-MARC Community Resources
- 02/16/2021 Marquis, Heather
- 02/16/2021 Paisey, Pamela-Connecticut Association of Nonprofits
- 02/16/2021 Perez, Luis, President and CEO-Mental Health Connecticut
- 02/16/2021 Ruwet, Anne, CEO-CCARC, Inc.
- 02/16/2021 Scott, Kristie, CEO-Perception Programs
- 02/16/2021 Shaiken, Ben-CT Community Nonprofit Alliance
- 02/16/2021 Shea, Loraine, President - CEO-Easterseals of Greater Waterbury
- 02/16/2021 Soby, Stan, Vice President-Oak Hill
- 02/16/2021 Trocchi, Sabrina, President-CEO-Wheeler Clinic
- 02/16/2021 Weir, Alison-Greater Hartford Legal Aid
- 02/16/2021 Zulli, Stephen, CFO-Journey Found