Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6316
Session Year 2013
AN ACT CONCERNING THE STATE PURCHASE OF DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS FOR AGRICULTURAL LAND PRESERVATION AND CERTAIN REVISIONS TO THE COMMUNITY FARMS PROGRAM.
To allow for the joint ownership of the development rights to agricultural lands between the state and a municipality, when the municipality paid a part of the purchase price for such rights, without having the requirement that all of the subject land be within the boundaries of such municipality.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/15/2013 Amy Blaymore Paterson, Esq., Executive Director---Connecticut Land Conservation Council
- 02/15/2013 Gordon Gibson, Legislative Liaison---Connecticut State Grange
- 02/15/2013 Henry N. Talmage , Executive Director---Connecticut Farm Bureau Association
- 02/15/2013 Kip Kolesinskas, Manchester, CT---Working Lands Alliance
- 02/15/2013 Steven K. Reviczky, Commissioner---Department of Agriculture