Substitute for H.B. No. 6302
Session Year 2021
AN ACT STUDYING THE CONSOLIDATION OF PUBLIC SAFETY ANSWERING POINTS.
To (1) provide incentives for public safety answering points to consolidate and (2) establish a working group to study the consolidation of public safety answering points.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 02/11/2021 CT Conference of Municipalities-Pro
- 02/11/2021 Gara, Betsy, Exec. Director-CT Council of Small Towns
- 02/11/2021 Leavy, Zak, Legislative and Political Coordinator-AFSCME Council 4
- 02/11/2021 Mushinsky, Mary M., Representative-House of Representatives, State of CT-Pro
- 02/11/2021 Pickering, Francis A., Executive Director-Western CT Council of Governments-Con
- 02/11/2021 Retallick, Rob, Exec. Director-NW CT Public Safety Communications Center-Pro
- 02/11/2021 Rojas, Jason, Representative, House Majority Leader-State of CT, House of Represenatives-Pro