Substitute for H.B. No. 6291
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING PROTECTIONS FOR CERTAIN GROUP CHILD CARE AND FAMILY CHILD CARE HOMES.
To clarify and enforce protections for licensed group child care homes and licensed family child care homes and prevent landlords and certain homeowners associations from placing restrictions on the operation of such homes.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/14/2019 Bermudez-Zimmerman, Eva, Director of Child Care-CSEA
- 02/14/2019 Eppler-Epstein, Amy, Attorney-New Haven Assistance Association, Inc.
- 02/14/2019 Gay, Merrill, Executive Director-CT Early Childhood Alliance
- 02/14/2019 Goldfarb, Kayla, Political Analyst-CT Association for Human Services
- 02/14/2019 Kemple, Erin, Executive Director-CT Fair Housing Center
- 02/14/2019 Lauture, Emmanuella, Owner-Educator-Ma Maison Childcare
- 02/14/2019 McKeown, Zachary, Legislative Associate-CT Conference of Municipalities
- 02/14/2019 Vieira, Natalie, Policy Associate-All Our Kin, Inc