Proposed H.B. No. 6274
Session Year 2019
AN ACT INCREASING THE NEIGHBORHOOD ASSISTANCE ACT ANNUAL TAX CREDIT CAP.
To increase to ten million dollars the total amount of tax credits allowed in any one fiscal year pursuant to the Neighborhood Assistance Act.
Public Hearing Testimony
Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee
- 02/13/2019 Adelberg, Stuart, CEO-HHCFC
- 02/13/2019 Godfrey, Bob, State Representative-State of Connecticut
- 02/13/2019 Hartford Foundation for Public Living
- 02/13/2019 Kunz, Mary Ellen, Director of Development - Marketing-LARC
- 02/13/2019 Shaw, Jeff, Senior Director of Public policy-The Alliance
- 02/13/2019 Soby, Stan-Oak Hill
- 02/13/2019 The Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
- 02/15/2019 Altschuler, Nancy, Director of Development-Goodspeed Musicals
- 02/15/2019 Cobb, Shannon, President-CEO-Ann s Place