Proposed H.B. No. 6270
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING THE STREAMLINED SALES AND USE TAX AGREEMENT.
To bring the state into compliance with the Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement.
Public Hearing Testimony
Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee
- 02/13/2019 Bierbaum, Deborah, AVP, External Tax Policy-AT&T
- 02/13/2019 Campbell, David, CEO-TaxCLoud
- 02/13/2019 Gjede, Eric, Vice President of Government Affairs-Connecticut Business - Industry Association
- 02/13/2019 Kranz, Caroylnn, President-Business Advisory Council
- 02/13/2019 Phelan, Timothy, President-CRMA
- 02/13/2019 Rep. MacLachlan, Jesse, Ct. State Rep, 35th District-State of Ct. - House of Represenatives
- 02/13/2019 Reynolds, Patrick, Senior Tax Counsel-COST
- 02/13/2019 Stewart, Bonnie, Executor Director-Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountant
- 02/14/2019 Bierbaum, Deborah, AVP, External Tax Policy-AT&T