Substitute for H.B. No. 6260
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING TRAINING PROGRAMS FOR STATE AND LOCAL POLICE REGARDING JUVENILES WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER OR NONVERBAL LEARNING DISORDER.
To require the training program for state and local police to include training for the handling of cases involving the elopement or wandering of children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 02/16/2017 Abercrombie, Catherine F., State Representative-Connecticut General Assembly
- 02/16/2017 Davis, Susan
- 02/16/2017 Dryfe, Neil, Chief of Police Cheshire
- 02/16/2017 Falk, Jeffrey, Officer Cheshire Police Department
- 02/16/2017 LeBrun-Griffin, Michelle
- 02/16/2017 Linder, Karen
- 02/16/2017 Linehan, Liz, State Representative-Connecticut General Assembly
- 02/16/2017 Police Officers Association of CT
- 02/16/2017 Powell, Ph.D., Kelly K. , Licensed Clinical Psychologist-State of CT Yale School of Medicine
- 02/16/2017 Shea, Rosanne & Robert