H.B. No. 6239
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING HOUSING FUNDING ALLOCATION AND SEGREGATION.
To require the Department of Housing to gather data that can be used to determine whether its housing programs affect economic and racial segregation.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/18/2021 Gara, Betsy-Housing Authority Jurisdiction
- 02/18/2021 Gara, Betsy-Segregation
- 02/18/2021 Ghio, Sean-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Giff, Catherine-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Hughes, Tanya, Executive Director-Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Jackson, Robert-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Kemple, Erin-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Rojas, Jason, Majority Leader-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Stewart, Christie-Housing
- 02/18/2021 Williams, Jay-Housing