Substitute for H.B. No. 6229
Session Year 2021
AN ACT ADDRESSING THE NEEDS OF FOOD-INSECURE STUDENTS AT PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION.
To require public institutions of higher education to assess and address food insecurity among students and to increase access to the supplemental nutrition assistance program by eligible students at institutions of higher education.
Public Hearing Testimony
Higher Education and Employment Advancement Committee
- 03/02/2021 Bhattacharya, Esha-Yale Dems
- 03/02/2021 Cardoso, Richard
- 03/02/2021 Cooksey Stowers, Kristen, Ph. D.
- 03/02/2021 CT DSS
- 03/02/2021 Cureton, Josephine
- 03/02/2021 Denham, KcKenzie, Student
- 03/02/2021 Feeley, Patrick
- 03/02/2021 Garcia, William
- 03/02/2021 Haaks, Theo
- 03/02/2021 Jakubowski, Jason, President - CEO-CT Food Bank-Foodshare
- 03/02/2021 Lamott Sparks, Robin, Executive Director-End Hunger Connecticut
- 03/02/2021 Schwartz, Marlene, PhD, Director-Rudd Center for Food Policy - Obesity
- 03/02/2021 Shoulson, Jeffrey, Senior Vice-Provost-UCONN
- 03/02/2021 Tripp, Rebecca-UCONNPIRG
- 03/02/2021 Weir -2-, Alison, Policy Advocate-Staff Attorney-Greater Hartford Legal Aid
- 03/02/2021 Weir, Alison, Policy Advocate-Staff Attorney-Greater Hartford Legal Aid
- 03/02/2021 Zoehrer, Sydney