Substitute for H.B. No. 6155
Session Year 2017
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A WORKING GROUP TO REVIEW THE LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION PROCESS FOR CERTAIN NONPROFIT COMMUNITY PROVIDERS.
To reduce costs for nonprofit providers by providing a means for them to forgo duplicative state licensing requirements for certain license and certificate renewals if they are accredited by an accepted national accrediting body that has requirements more stringent than the state's.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 02/15/2017 Chelednik, HeidiAbility Beyond
- 02/15/2017 Cook, Roberta, President and CEO-BHcare, Inc. and PCRC
- 02/15/2017 DeAngelo, Wendy, Chief Business Development Officer-Wheeler Clinic, Inc.
- 02/15/2017 Ferraj, Brunilda, Senior Public Policy Specialist-The Alliance
- 02/15/2017 Hass, William, President and CEO-LifeBridge Community Services
- 02/15/2017 Iovanna, LindaMARC Community Resources
- 02/15/2017 Osborne, Daniel, CEO-Gilead Community Services, Inc.
- 02/15/2017 Pino, Raul, Commissioner-CT Department of Public Health
- 02/15/2017 Radocchia, Richard A., Chief Clinical Officer-Midwestern Connecticut Council of Alcoholism
- 02/15/2017 Schwartz, Martin D. , President and CEO-The Kennedy Center, Inc.
- 02/15/2017 Soby, Stan, Vice President for Public Policy and External Affairs-Oak Hill
- 02/15/2017 Soby, Stanaddition, VP for Public Policy and External Affairs-Oak Hill
- 02/15/2017 Young, William, Chief Strategy Officer-InterCommunity