Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 6111
Session Year 2021
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A YOUTH SUICIDE PREVENTION TRAINING PROGRAM.
To require the Youth Suicide Advisory Board and the Office of the Child Advocate to establish a youth suicide prevention pilot program.
Public Hearing Testimony
Committee on Children
- 02/04/2021 Connecticut Recreation and Parks Association, Inc
- 02/04/2021 Delphin-Rittmon, Miriam, Commissioner-DMHAS
- 02/04/2021 Marshall, Tim, Director-Office of Community Mental Health
- 02/04/2021 Sovronsky, Howard-CT Children s Medical Center
- 02/04/2021 Steen, Thomas-American Foundation for Suicide Prevention