Proposed H.B. No. 6074
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING RENTAL ASSISTANCE AND INTERDISTRICT SCHOOL CHOICE.
To create a pilot program allowing the families of low-income students participating in interdistrict school choice programs to move to the municipality in which their child attends school.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/07/2019 Blank, Isabel-Yankee Institute for Public Policy
- 02/07/2019 Borrero, Debra, Director of School Choice Program-Capitol Region Education Council-TMY
- 02/07/2019 Borrero, Debra, Director of School Choice Program-Capitol Region Education Council
- 02/07/2019 Hanks, Shante T., Deputy Commissioner-CT Department of Housing
- 02/07/2019 Osmun, Rev. Andrew G., Board Member-One Standard of Justice
- 02/07/2019 Stewart, Lori, Legislative Liaison-The CT Catholic Public Affairs Conference