Substitute for H.B. No. 6038
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING GOOD SAMARITAN PROTECTIONS FOR FIRST RESPONDERS AND ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICERS WHO RENDER EMERGENCY MEDICAL ASSISTANCE TO ANIMALS.
To extend the Good Samaritan law to apply to first responders who provide emergency medical assistance to animals.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 02/16/2017 D'Amico, Michael A. , President-Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- 02/16/2017 Fitzgerald; Melanson, Paul; Paul, Chiefs-Connecticut Police Chiefs Association
- 02/16/2017 Holland, JeffCommunities4Action
- 02/16/2017 Hornish, Annie, Connecticut Senior State Director-The Humane Society of the United States
- 02/16/2017 Jankowski, Ted, Director -Public Safety, Health & Welfare City of Stamford
- 02/16/2017 O'Dea, Tom, State Representative-Connecticut General Assembly
- 02/16/2017 Reviczky, Steven K., Commissioner-CT Department of Agriculture