H.B. No. 5963
Session Year 2017
AN ACT INCREASING THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF INSURANCE COVERAGE REQUIRED TO ISSUE A MOTOR VEHICLE OPERATOR'S LICENSE OR CERTIFICATE OF MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION.
To specify that religious nonmedical providers may be included as providers by health insurance companies, health care centers, hospital service corporations, medical service corporations and other entities that deliver, issue for delivery, renew, amend or continue health insurance policies or health benefit plans in this state.
Public Hearing Testimony
Insurance and Real Estate Committee
- 02/07/2017 Beeman, Mary
- 02/07/2017 Camporiale, Cherry
- 02/07/2017 Connecticut Association of Health Plans
- 02/07/2017 Connery, Leslie, Goverment Relations Counsel
- 02/07/2017 Croucher, Sarah, Executive Director-NARAL Pro-Choice Connecticut
- 02/07/2017 Gutelius, Roz
- 02/07/2017 Gutelius, Ted
- 02/07/2017 Hickey, Patricia
- 02/07/2017 Kupchick, Brenda, Representative
- 02/07/2017 Ross, LindaChristian Science Committee