Proposed H.B. No. 5954
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONTINUING THE SUSPENSION OF THE EXPERIENCE RATE COMPONENT OF THE UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE TAX.
To prevent our state's job creators from being penalized for layoffs that were required by state mandate or otherwise made necessary due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 02/18/2021 Anderson, Stephen, President-CSEA SEIU Local 2001
- 02/18/2021 Candelora, Vincent, House Republican Leader-Connecticut General Assembly
- 02/18/2021 Gjede, Eric, Vice President of Govt Affairs-CBIA
- 02/18/2021 Luciano, Sal, President-Connecticut AFL-CIO
- 02/18/2021 National Federation of Independent Business
- 02/18/2021 Zimmerman, Stacey, Associate Director-Service Employees International Union