Substitute for H.B. No. 5913
Session Year 2015
AN ACT CONCERNING PERSONS WHO DECONTAMINATE REUSABLE MEDICAL INSTRUMENTS OR DEVICES.
To establish parameters for the decontamination of reusable medical instruments or devices.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 02/20/2015 Connecticut Hospital Association
- 02/20/2015 Jewel Mullen, Commissioner, Department of Public Health
- 02/20/2015 Josephine Colacci, JD, Government Affairs Director, International Association of Healthcare Central Service Materiel Management
- 02/20/2015 Karen Swanson, CSPM, Chairman, Certified Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution
- 02/20/2015 Mag Morelli, President of LeadingAge Connecticut
- 02/20/2015 Marcia Zello, Sterile Processing Manager, Hartford Healthcare
- 02/20/2015 Peter Daigle, President, Connecticut Central Service Association