H.B. No. 5883
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING VOTING FOR MUNICIPAL OFFICERS AND ON LOCAL QUESTIONS.
To permit individuals who have attained the age of sixteen years, but who have not attained the age of eighteen years, to vote at elections and primaries of municipal officers and on local questions.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 03/17/2021 .Speaker Order
- 03/17/2021 Criss, Michael, First Selectman-Town of Harwinton
- 03/17/2021 CT Conference of Municipalities -CCM-
- 03/17/2021 Dunkerton, Jeffrey, Westport Town Clerk-CT Town Clerks Association, Inc.
- 03/17/2021 Ficeto - Vidhun, Christopher - Ritesh-Vote16CT
- 03/17/2021 Gendron, Justin, President-College Democrats of SCSU
- 03/17/2021 Jones, Steve
- 03/17/2021 McConney Moore, Kelly, interim senior policy counsel-ACLU Connecticut
- 03/17/2021 Stravato, Annalisa-ROVAC