Proposed H.B. No. 5848
Session Year 2021
AN ACT EXEMPTING BREASTFEEDING SUPPLIES FROM THE SALES AND USE TAXES.
To exempt breastfeeding supplies from the sales and use taxes.
Public Hearing Testimony
Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee
- 03/08/2021 Cohen, Christine, State Senator-State Senate, 12th District-Support
- 03/08/2021 Conley, Christine, State Representative - 40th District-Ct. House of Representatives-Support
- 03/08/2021 Ferraro, Jan, Director of Education - Mom and Baby Division-Acelleron-Support
- 03/08/2021 Flaherty, Esq, Kathleen, Executive Director-Ct. Legal Rights Project, Inc.-Support
- 03/08/2021 Granato, Madeline-Support
- 03/08/2021 McConney Moore, Kelly, Interim Senior Policy Counsel-American Civil Liberties Union of Connecticut-Support
- 03/08/2021 Scarboro, Morgan-Parity for Pumps-Support
- 03/08/2021 Simmons, Caroline, State Representative-House of Representatives, 114th Assembly District-Support