H.B. No. 5818
Session Year 2019
AN ACT EXTENDING THE HOURS OF ELECTION DAY REGISTRATION.
To permit applicants in line for election day registration prior to eight o'clock p.m. to be admitted as electors and cast a vote in a regular election.
Public Hearing Testimony
Government Administration and Elections Committee
- 02/14/2019 Weeks, Luther, Executive Director-CT Voters Count
- 02/15/2019 Collins, Randall-Connecticut Conference of Municipalities -CCM-
- 02/15/2019 De Carlo, Timothy, Legislative Committee Chair-ROVAC
- 02/15/2019 Foley, Sean-Legislative Advocacy Clinic at Yale Law School
- 02/15/2019 McGuire, David, Executive Director-ACLU
- 02/15/2019 Merrill, Denise, Secretary of the State of Connecticut
- 02/15/2019 O Hara, Emily, New Voter Project Coordinator-ConnPIRG
- 02/15/2019 Senturia, Yvonne, Election Law Specialist-League of Women Voters of Connecticut
- 02/15/2019 Weeks, Luther, Executive Director-CT Voters Count