Substitute for H.B. No. 5785
Session Year 2015
AN ACT CONCERNING REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS, INSURANCE COVERAGE AND A STUDY CONCERNING HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTORS.
To protect consumers by requiring home improvement contractors to obtain liability insurance coverage and pass a written examination or course of study and to require the Commissioner of Consumer Protection to conduct a study regarding home improvement contractors.
Public Hearing Testimony
General Law Committee
- 02/24/2015 David Grecco, Carpentry & Handyman Concepts LLC
- 02/24/2015 Home Builders & Remodelers Association of CT., INC. - Bill Ethier, CAE, Chief Executive Officer
- 02/24/2015 John L. Grant, Licensed Building Official with the City of Bridgeport
- 02/24/2015 Lucas Papageorge Jr., LCP General Contractors LLC
- 02/24/2015 Representative Kim Rose, Assistant Majority Whip 118