Substitute for H.B. No. 5764
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING THE LICENSING OF BARBERS AND HAIRDRESSERS.
To remove criminal history restrictions for licensing of barbers and hairdressers.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 02/22/2017 Abad, Queenie, Physician-Yale Adult Primary Care Clinic
- 02/22/2017 Bhatt, Alok , Policy Analyst -Commissioner on Equity and Opportunity
- 02/22/2017 Horvath, Joe , Policy Director-Yankee Institute for Public Policy
- 02/22/2017 Koslik, Sally, Self
- 02/22/2017 McGuire, David , Executive Director -American Civil Liberties Union of Connecticut
- 02/22/2017 Nag, Dhrupad Connecticut Working Families
- 02/22/2017 Sharp, Cheryl
- 02/22/2017 Walker, Arvia , Public Policy and Strategic Engagement Specialist-Planned Parenthood of Southern New England