Substitute for H.B. No. 5761
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING A REGULATORY SANDBOX PROGRAM.
To establish a regulatory sandbox program, which allows a person to temporarily test an innovative product or service on a limited basis without otherwise being licensed or authorized to act by the laws of this state.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/16/2021 Born-, Rebecca, Senior Policy Counsel-Oppose
- 02/16/2021 Borne, Rebecca, Senior Policy Counsel-Center For Responsible Landing-Oppose
- 02/16/2021 Moore, Kelly, Interim Senior Policy Counsel-ACLU
- 02/16/2021 Smith, Matthew-State of CT, Department of Banking-Oppose
- 02/16/2021 White, Sarah, Staff Attorney-Connecticut Fair Housing Center-Oppose