Proposed H.B. No. 5761
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING SOBER HOMES.
To regulate sober homes.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 02/22/2017 Anonymous
- 02/22/2017 Berardi , ElizabethSafe Sober Living
- 02/22/2017 Case, Jay, Representative -Sixty-Third Assembly District
- 02/22/2017 Delphin-Rittmon, Miriam , Commissioner-Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- 02/22/2017 Dove, Elaine
- 02/22/2017 Flaherty , Kathleen, Executive Director -Connecticut Legal Rights Project
- 02/22/2017 Kirschner, Greg, Legal Director -Connecticut Fair Housing Center
- 02/22/2017 Pino, Raul, Commissioner-Department of Public Health
- 02/22/2017 Ruwet, Anne, Councilperson-Torrington - CT
- 02/22/2017 Shaiken, Ben , Public Policy Specialist -The Alliance
- 02/22/2017 Sharp, Cheryl A., Deputy Director -State of Connecticut Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities
- 02/22/2017 Soto, Chris , Representative -39th Assembly District
- 02/22/2017 Sullivan-Wiley, Janine, Executive Director-Northwest Regional Mental Health Board, Inc.
- 02/22/2017 The Connecticut Conference of Municipalities (CCM)