Proposed H.B. No. 5723
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING POLICE DEPARTMENT ACCESS TO OPIOID ANTAGONISTS SUCH AS NARCAN.
To help increase the availability of opioid antagonists, such as Narcan, to police departments to help save lives.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 02/11/2021 Buckbee, Bill, Representative-State of CT, House of Representative-Pro
- 02/11/2021 CT Conference of Municipalities-Pro
- 02/11/2021 CT Realtors-Pro
- 02/11/2021 Gara, Betsy, Exec. Director-CT Council of Small Towns-Pro
- 02/11/2021 Moore, Kelly McConney, Interim Sr. Policy Counsel-ACLU
- 02/11/2021 Shah, Rahul, MD-Yale, New Haven-Pro