Substitute for H.B. No. 5722
Session Year 2021
AN ACT ALLOWING A PERSONAL INCOME TAX DEDUCTION FOR STIPENDS PAID TO VOLUNTEER FIREFIGHTERS AND VOLUNTEER AMBULANCE MEMBERS.
To allow a personal income tax deduction for a stipend made by a municipality, volunteer fire department or volunteer ambulance association to a volunteer firefighter, fire police officer or volunteer ambulance member.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Safety and Security Committee
- 02/11/2021 Buckbee, Bill, Representative-State of CT, House of Representative-Pro
- 02/11/2021 Burns, Kevin F., Chief-Pawcatuck Fire District-Pro
- 02/11/2021 Duval, Robert F., President-CT Fire Chiefs Association
- 02/11/2021 Klarides-Ditria, Nicole, Representative-House of Representatives, State of CT-Pro
- 02/11/2021 Lanoue, Brian, Representative-House of Representatives, State of CT-Pro
- 02/11/2021 Richards, Jr., Kenneth W., Fire Chief-Fire Marshal-Old Mystic Fire Department
- 02/11/2021 Schroll, Ted-CT Firefighter Association