H.B. No. 5722
Session Year 2015
AN ACT AUTHORIZING THE TAKING OF CERTAIN OYSTERS THAT ARE TWO AND ONE-HALF INCHES IN LENGTH.
To authorize the taking of oysters that are two and one-half inches in length if such oysters are cultivated in a confined apparatus prior to such harvesting.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/20/2015 Connecticut Department of Agriculture
- 03/20/2015 Donald Hellerman, Prospect
- 03/20/2015 Donald Murphy, Stonington Shellfish Commission
- 03/20/2015 Edward Johnson, Noank
- 03/20/2015 Henry Talmage, Connecticut Farm Bureau Association
- 03/20/2015 Joseph Gilbert, Briarpatch Enterprises Inc.
- 03/20/2015 Joseph Kane, Noank
- 03/20/2015 K.B. Shellfish Inc.
- 03/20/2015 Mariellen French, Mystic
- 03/20/2015 Michael Gilman, Indian River Shellfish
- 03/20/2015 Representative Aundre Bumgardner
- 03/20/2015 Representative John Scott
- 03/20/2015 Robert Occhialini, Groton Shellfish Commission
- 03/20/2015 Steve Plant, CT Cultured Oysters
- 03/20/2015 Tyler Archer, Connecticut Fund for the Environment
- 03/20/2015 William Gash, Connecticut Maritime Coalition
- 03/20/2015 William White MacKay, Stonington