Substitute for H.B. No. 5698
Session Year 2021
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A PILOT PROGRAM FOR THE COLLECTION OF ADVERSE CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCES DATA.
To require local and regional boards of education, the Department of Education and the Office of Early Childhood to collect and report data concerning adverse childhood experiences suffered by children.
Public Hearing Testimony
Committee on Children
- 03/02/2021 Center for Children s Advocacy
- 03/02/2021 Connecticut Association of Public School Superintendents
- 03/02/2021 Connecticut Children s Medical Center
- 03/02/2021 Gleckel, Jessie, Director of Programs and Standards-CT Alliance to End Sexual Violence
- 03/02/2021 Moore, Kelly McConney-ACLU-CT
- 03/02/2021 Russell-Tucker, Charlene, Deputy Commissioner-State Department of Education