H.B. No. 5687
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING ELECTRIC SUPPLIER ELECTRIC GENERATION SERVICE RATES AND CUSTOMER BILLS.
To prohibit a requirement that a decreased generation service rate appear on a customer's bill where the electric supplier and a customer have agreed to decrease the electric generation service rate from the rate that appears on the customer's bill.
Public Hearing Testimony
Energy and Technology Committee
- 02/21/2019 Betkoski, John W., Acting Chairman-PURA
- 02/21/2019 Diaz, Marilyn-AARP
- 02/21/2019 Erlingheuser, John-AARP
- 02/21/2019 Ferraro, Charles, Representative 117th District
- 02/21/2019 Isaac, Alexandrea-Starion Energy
- 02/21/2019 Katz, Elin-Office of Consumer Counsel
- 02/21/2019 Swan, Tom
- 02/21/2019 White, Matt, President-RESA