Proposed H.B. No. 5659
Session Year 2017
AN ACT CONCERNING THE VACCINATION OF ANIMALS.
To allow veterinarians to make decisions that are in the best interest of an animal's health and to prevent animals from being over-vaccinated.
Public Hearing Testimony
Public Health Committee
- 02/17/2017 Linker, SusanCT Votes for Animals
- 02/22/2017 Allen, Anita and John, Self
- 02/22/2017 Beland, Marian
- 02/22/2017 Bump, Diana
- 02/22/2017 Burne, Liz
- 02/22/2017 Camillo, Fred, Representative
- 02/22/2017 Casapulla, Al, Self
- 02/22/2017 Connecticut Veterinary Medical Association
- 02/22/2017 Donlin , Janet, Executive Vice President and CEO -American Veterinary Medical Association
- 02/22/2017 Fashjian, Maura
- 02/22/2017 Ford, Richard B., Professor Emeritus (Medicine) -North Carolina State University
- 02/22/2017 Giannitti, Angela, Self
- 02/22/2017 Iannacito, Deborah, Self
- 02/22/2017 Manfredi, Patricia, Dr.
- 02/22/2017 McCloud, Stacey and Robert
- 02/22/2017 McLaughlin, Patricia A., M.D.
- 02/22/2017 Menozzi, Isabelle Roxbury - CT
- 02/22/2017 Morris, Heather
- 02/22/2017 Office of the Commissioner -Connecticut Department of Agriculture
- 02/22/2017 Pino, Raul, Commissioner -Department of Public Health
- 02/22/2017 Robb, John , Dr. -Protect the Pets
- 02/22/2017 Rogers, Barbara, Self
- 02/22/2017 Secola , Joseph P.Secola Law Offices LLC
- 02/22/2017 Shultz, Ronald D., Professor-Department of Pathobiological Sciences, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisconsin-Madison