Proposed H.B. No. 5637
Session Year 2019
AN ACT CONCERNING CLEAR AND CONSPICUOUS STATEMENTS REGARDING STATE AND MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEES' RIGHT TO OPT OUT OF UNION MEMBERSHIP.
To provide clear notice of a state or municipal employee's right to choose not to be a member of a union.
Public Hearing Testimony
Labor and Public Employees Committee
- 02/21/2019 AFSCME Council 31
- 02/21/2019 Brakeman, Beverley, Director-Region 9A UAW
- 02/21/2019 Gara, Betsy, Executive Director-Connecticut Coucil of Small Towns-Right to Opt Out of Union Membership
- 02/21/2019 Hart, Rick, Legislative Director-Uniformed Professional Fire Fighters of CT
- 02/21/2019 Ironworks Local Union 15
- 02/21/2019 Leake, Jeff
- 02/21/2019 Shepard, Scott, P-R Director-Yankee Institute for Public Policy