Raised H.B. No. 5608
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING A GRANDPARENT'S RIGHT OF VISITATION WITH A GRANDCHILD.
To allow a grandparent a right of visitation with a minor child if the grandparent establishes by clear and convincing evidence that compelling circumstances exist to support visitation with the minor child.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/14/2016 Butterly, Sean
- 03/14/2016 Cerasale, Emidio C. - Director, Grandparents Rights Association of USA
- 03/14/2016 Cerasale, Emidio C.
- 03/14/2016 educaloi.qc.ca
- 03/14/2016 Grandma Tucker
- 03/14/2016 Grandma
- 03/14/2016 Martocchio, Henry J.
- 03/14/2016 Pettit, Charlotte
- 03/14/2016 Podolsky, Raphael L. - Legal Assistance Resource Center of Connecticut, Inc.
- 03/14/2016 Schafer, John - Director, Granparents' Rights Association of the United States of America
- 03/14/2016 Star, Julia Evans - Executive Director of Connecticut's Legislative Commission on Aging