Raised H.B. No. 5598
Session Year 2021
AN ACT CONCERNING A PROPERTY OWNER'S LIABILITY FOR THE EXPENSES OF REMOVING A FALLEN TREE OR LIMB.
To impose liability on certain owners of real property for the expenses of removing a tree or limb that falls on an adjoining owner's private real property.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/03/2021 Blaymore - Paterson, Amy, Executive Director-CLCC
- 03/03/2021 Devlin, Laura, State Rep.-134 Assembly District
- 03/03/2021 Giulietti, Joe, Commissioner-Dept. of Transportation
- 03/03/2021 Hammerling, Eric, Executive Director-Connecticut Forest - Park Association
- 03/03/2021 St. Germain, Lisa
- 03/03/2021 Turco, Gary, Rep.-27th Assembly Didtrict
- 03/08/2021 Camillo, Fred, First Selectman-Town of Greenwich