Proposed H.B. No. 5586
Session Year 2017
AN ACT MAKING CONNECTICUT MORE AFFORDABLE FOR COLLEGE GRADUATES.
To retain a highly educated workforce and strengthen Connecticut's economy.
Public Hearing Testimony
Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee
- 03/03/2017 De'Rossi, Kathleen
- 03/03/2017 Gentile, Rep. Linda, 104th Assembly District
- 03/03/2017 Rogers, Elliot-UConn School of Social Work Student
- 03/03/2017 Rosario, Christopher, State Representative, 128 Assembly District
- 03/03/2017 Rose, Kim, State Representative, 118 Assembly District
- 03/03/2017 Widness, Jennifer, President-Connecticut Conference of Independent Colleges