Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5585
Session Year 2016
AN ACT REQUIRING CERTAIN TRANSPORTERS OF ALCOHOLIC LIQUOR TO REPORT THE TRANSPORTATION OF ALCOHOLIC LIQUOR INTO THE STATE.
To establish a state parks sustainability account for the maintenance and operation of state parks and fund such account through the diversion of certain funds from unclaimed bottle deposit funds and a reduction of grants issued under the Citizens' Election Program.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/11/2016 Amy B. Paterson, CT Land Conservation Council
- 03/11/2016 Cate Rauch, Meriden Resident
- 03/11/2016 Chris & Kelly Callahan, Waterford
- 03/11/2016 Dave Rauch, Meriden Resident
- 03/11/2016 Eileen Grant - Friends of Connecticut State Parks
- 03/11/2016 Michelle Kiley - West Hartford Resident
- 03/11/2016 Representative Mary Mushinsky
- 03/11/2016 Sidney Van Zandt - Groton Resident
- 03/11/2016 Starr Sayres - East Haddam Resident