Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5584
Session Year 2018
AN ACT ESTABLISHING A TAX CREDIT FOR EMPLOYERS THAT PROVIDE PAID FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE BENEFITS AND CONCERNING FAMILY AND MEDICAL LEAVE ACCOUNTS.
To establish a tax credit for employers that provide paid family and medical leave benefits and to authorize the Treasurer to establish a family and medical leave benefits account program.
Public Hearing Testimony
Finance, Revenue and Bonding Committee
- 04/02/2018 Alzheimers Assocation
- 04/02/2018 Casa, Gian-Carl, President and CEO-The Alliance Voice of Community Nonprofits
- 04/02/2018 Connecticut Voices for Children
- 04/02/2018 Connecticut Women's Education and Legal Fund
- 04/02/2018 Farrell, Lindsay, Director, Connecticut Working Families Party
- 04/02/2018 Gjede, Eric-Connecticut Business and Industry Association (CBIA)
- 04/02/2018 Klarides, Themis-State Representative and House Republican Leader
- 04/02/2018 Pelletier, Lori, President, Connecticut AFL-CIO