Substitute for H.B. No. 5583
Session Year 2017
AN ACT EXPANDING INVESTMENT ELIGIBILITY UNDER THE ANGEL INVESTOR TAX CREDIT PROGRAM.
To support the growth of small businesses in Connecticut by allowing investments in additional types of businesses to qualify for an angel investor tax credit.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 02/23/2017 Aresimowicz, Joe, Speaker of The House-State of Connecticut House of Representatives
- 02/23/2017 Broesder, Brett, Co-Founder & President-Campaign for Tomorrow's Jobs
- 02/23/2017 Ethier, Bill, CAE, Chief Executive Officer-HBA
- 02/23/2017 McGloin, Patrick, Vice President for Government Relations and Public Policy-MetroHartford Alliance
- 02/23/2017 Pascatello, JD, PhD, Paul, Senior Counsel & Executive Director-Connecticut Bioscience Growth Council
- 02/23/2017 Seaton, Hugh