Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5579
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING COSTS FOR IGNITION INTERLOCK DEVICE SERVICES FOR PERSONS WHO ARE INDIGENT AND ARE SEEKING RESTORATION OF A MOTOR VEHICLE OPERATOR'S LICENSE.
To provide for a definite period of license suspension for persons who have had their motor vehicle license suspended for driving while intoxicated but who are indigent and never installed an ignition interlock device.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/26/2018 Daigle, Ben, Assistant Legislative Liason-State of Connecticut
- 03/26/2018 Department of Motor Vehicles, State of Connecticut
- 03/26/2018 Fralick, Brad, Coalition of Ignition Interlock Manufacturers (CIIM)
- 03/26/2018 Krebs, Johanna, MADD
- 03/26/2018 Ruane, James O., Attorney-Connecticut Criminal Defense Lawyers Association