Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5579
Session Year 2016
AN ACT CONCERNING THE GOVERNOR'S COUNCIL ON CLIMATE CHANGE.
To require the building code to contain provisions for building resiliency associated with increases in flood and wind damage and provide for certain reporting and goals by the Office of Policy and Management and the Governor's Council on Climate Change concerning greenhouse gas reductions.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/11/2016 Chris Schweitzer
- 03/11/2016 Commissioner Robert Klee - Department of Energy & Environmental Protection
- 03/11/2016 Connecticut Insurance Department
- 03/11/2016 Eric Brown - Connecticut Business & Industry Association
- 03/11/2016 Insurance Dept
- 03/11/2016 James Root
- 03/11/2016 Martin Mador - Sierra Club
- 03/11/2016 Shannon Laun, CT Fund for the Environment
- 03/11/2016 Steven Guveyan - Connecticut Petroleum Council