Raised H.B. No. 5578
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING THE RECOMMENDATIONS OF THE CONNECTICUT SENTENCING COMMISSION WITH RESPECT TO THE SEXUAL OFFENDER REGISTRY.
To enact the recommendations of the Connecticut Sentencing Commission with respect to the sex offender registry.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/26/2018 Anonymous
- 03/26/2018 Bates, Lisa Tepper, Chief Executive Officer-Connecticut Coalition toEnd Homelessness
- 03/26/2018 Connecticut for One Standard of Justice,Inc, CTOSJ
- 03/26/2018 Cordes, Laura, Executive Director-CT Alliance to End Sexual Violence
- 03/26/2018 CT. Commission on Women,Children and Seniors, CWCS
- 03/26/2018 Dennis
- 03/26/2018 Epstein, Amy Eppler, New Haven Legal Assistance Association ,Inc.
- 03/26/2018 Farr, Robert, Sentencing Commission
- 03/26/2018 Flaherty, Kathleen, Executive Director-Ct. Legal Rights Project
- 03/26/2018 Giles, Carleton J., Chairperson-Board of Pardons and Paroles
- 03/26/2018 Hilke, Wally, Law Student Intern-Yale Law School
- 03/26/2018 McGuire, David, Executive Director-American Civil Liberties Union, Connecticut Branch
- 03/26/2018 New Haven Legal Assistance Association, Inc
- 03/26/2018 Pierre, Natasha M., Attorney-State Victim Advocate
- 03/26/2018 Sullivan, Deborah Del Prete, Legal Counsel, Director-Office of Chief Public Defender
- 03/26/2018 Tsarkov, Alex, Judge Robert Delvin, Executive Director-Connecticut Sentencing Commission
- 03/26/2018 Ullmann, Thomas, CCDLA Member of the Connecticut Sentencing Commission
- 03/28/2018 Wilcox, Julia, Manager of Advocacy and Public Policy-CT Community Nonprofit Alliance