Substitute for Raised H.B. No. 5575
Session Year 2018
AN ACT CONCERNING THE APPOINTMENT OF A QUALIFIED, LICENSED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL TO PROVIDE TREATMENT OR AN EVALUATION IN CONNECTION WITH A FAMILY RELATIONS MATTER.
To allow a party to a family relations matter to have greater input on the selection of a licensed health care professional who is to provide treatment or an evaluation in connection with such matter.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/26/2018 Balducci, Ralph P. Ph.D.-Licensed Psychologist
- 03/26/2018 Children s Law Center Of Connecticut, The Children s LAW Center of Connecticut
- 03/26/2018 Cohen, Jeffery S. Ph.D., Licensed Clinicial Psychologist
- 03/26/2018 Connecticut Legal Services
- 03/26/2018 Connolly, PHD, James,J, Ct. Psychological Assoc
- 03/26/2018 DiBiaseJr., John
- 03/26/2018 Dornsfield, Sharon Wicks
- 03/26/2018 Freedman, Bruce, Ph.D
- 03/26/2018 Haakonsen, Kate W., Attorney
- 03/26/2018 Hart, Dianne
- 03/26/2018 Humphrey, , Stephen M. Ph.D., Clincial Psychologist
- 03/26/2018 Judicial Branch
- 03/26/2018 Leite, Stephenie Stein, Psy.D. , Forensic Pyschologist
- 03/26/2018 Leveille, Madeleine,Ph.d, NCSP
- 03/26/2018 Martowska, J.D., Maureen M.
- 03/26/2018 Richter, Elizabeth A.
- 03/26/2018 Szymonik, Peter, T.
- 03/26/2018 The Childrens law Center , The Children s LAW Center of Connecticut