Substitute for H.B. No. 5568
Session Year 2013
AN ACT CONCERNING TARGETED HEALTH AREAS.
To establish a Targeted Health Area program and provide economic incentives to licensed physicians and physician offices providing primary care services or needed medical specialties in such targeted health areas.
Public Hearing Testimony
- 03/07/2013 Chris Connaughty, Legislative Committee Chair, Connecticut Chiropractic Association
- 03/07/2013 Connecticut Association of Optometrists
- 03/07/2013 Connecticut State Medical Society
- 03/07/2013 CT Naturopathic Physicians Association
- 03/07/2013 CT Podiatric Medical Association
- 03/07/2013 Jewel Mullen, Department of Public Health
- 03/07/2013 Karen Spargo, President, Connecticut Association of Directors of Health
- 03/07/2013 Lynn Price
- 03/07/2013 Lynn Rapsilber